Link to 2020 Full Indian Accessory Catalogue

Discussion in 'General Discussion - Bike Related' started by Martin Quick, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Martin Quick

Martin Quick
    Expand Collapse

For months now , if you wanted to see the full Indian Accessory Catalogue , you had to go to the USA Indian Web page , as the Australian Accessory page only showed 3 pages of accessories for the 111 powered bikes . This is only a tiny fraction of the available line up . I have been chatting to my dealer about it , as they were unaware until I showed them . They were unable to let me know why you could not see the vast majority of Gen Indian Accessories . I have been talking to Indian Australia , about the problem , and have shared to me this link that lets you see the entire catalogue , and has a contact page for any items you needed more info on . Here it is , if it wont work , copy and paste it . Indian also told me that more work was underway on the Australian Indian page this week .

Theses are the new 2020 Oval Level 1 big twin pipes , and the reason for my post , as I wanted more info on them , like price and availability .

https://imcaustralia.com/pages/2020-accessories-catalog 2884187-156.jpg

Len and Matt Curry like this.
  2. Matt Curry

Matt Curry
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Martin

3. Wayne

Wayne
    Expand Collapse

Look OK, I wonder the cost.