Great detailing product

Discussion in 'General Discussion - Bike Related' started by Martin Quick, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Martin Quick

Martin Quick
    Expand Collapse

If your like me , you love your bike looking its best . I have been using Mothers and Mcguires products , and was happy with the result . After a massive online campaign by F11 recently , I started to look for similar products that were available locally . I found Renegade products at a recent bike show , and decided to try the Rebel Hydro Guard Ceramic spray . It was easy to use , and the results were outstanding . After a 4 hour ride today I wiped down the bike with a Chamois and the bugs just wiped off with ease . The paint finish is smooth and slick and now gleams after just one application . The wife now wants the same treatment for her car . Just for the record , I am in no way connected with this product , except as a retail customer . 20190804_073837_resized.jpg 20190804_073822_resized.jpg

Attached Files:

Terry Forbes likes this.
  2. Shelley Rawlinson

Shelley Rawlinson
    Expand Collapse

Hi Martin just was reading your post. I was thinking of trying the F11 as well, one bottle does everything, sounds great to me.
    Where as the Renegade Product you need a few different types of bottles for the job you want done. Which then comes down to $$$. Antho each to there own i guess.
    Would like to hear if anyone has actually used the F11..

3. srd0060

srd0060
    Expand Collapse

Good morning guys, i have a Scout and I’m very impressed with the Bowdens Own products and they are Australian owned.