Chieftain Dark Horse

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Shanz, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Shanz

Shanz
    Expand Collapse

I am residing in Auckland (that's Nu Zilan for you Strayans) and recently came to the dark side from a life of sports tourers and have just about run in my 2018 Dark Horse. I'm getting it tricked out as fast as I can and am becoming very comfortable with it. It is blacked out and I still have the original chrome parts if anyone is looking.

I occasionally ride with the North Harbour Ullysses Club and more often with the Auckland chapter of the Patriots DFMC, as a serving member. Many of the patriots ride Indians which is where the influence came for me to consider changing my ride.

I am planning to ride down to the Burt Munro rally in Invercargill in March 2020 and am also wanting to hook up with other Indian owners who are reasonably active riders and not just summer Sunday cafe crawlers (though that certainly has its place at times).

Catch you out there.

Regards

Shanz

2. 2GRLS

2GRLS
    Expand Collapse

Mate iv got a scout down here in Christchurch, if your heading to the Burt we could catch up for beer, maybe in Linkwater for the Reservation Run. Cheers.